Wednesday, February 25, 2009

umm, just went to genting last saturday.. it was a very precious memory for me as i saw many HONG KONG artists, even touched chen hao's hand^^ and i saw my favourite artist yang yi^^


I went to theme park as well..wat a waste i was not dare to play those excited game..haha
yaya, im very timid..not as brave as u think>.<

When i was riding on the horse, i feel like so relax..no any exam, assignments and reports in my mind..felt like flying in the sky^^

enjoy my day at genting as long time never being so relax since my year 3 life have started..


I seldom laugh like that since my uni life started..aiks~~


everyday exam, lab report, then assignment@.@

i didnt go back home for long long time..

i miss my family, miss the dishes in my hometown, miss everything in my hometown..

i wish i could end my uni life as soon as possible..

No comments:

Post a Comment