Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy mother's day^^

Happy mother's day to my dear mum^^
This year is the 1st time i buy a carnation for my mum.. Maybe u think is a very common and cheap present..by the way,it took me few days to look for this flower..However, something make me felt very disappointed..my housemate who is the one accompanied me to look for this flower yet she duno what kind of flower is tat and for sure she wont noe the purpose i wan to buy this flower..omg!!how come??maybe nowadays ppl only know what's ROSES but not CARNATION.. i still rmb during valentines day, whole shopping complex full of roses, purple, red, pink; fake or real 1 also have..how come mother's day i walk till leg pain only found it..its reli disappointed me..
i really hope ppl can rmb mother's day more than valentines day, as family is very important instead of our partner..

1 comment:

  1. haha, u long time din write blog aledy oh, anyway, wish u hapy everyday and good luck

    ReplyDelete